Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Introduction


I'm finally back. New blog, new content. This new blog of mine would be better than the 'Inspiration is my Dedication' blog. I just think I needed a new one because I found it hard to edit that blog so I decided to make a new one. 

Well, now that I'm older, looking back to my past blog posts, I thought they looked nice but this new blog is really different. I'm planning to have a more decent? Maybe that's the word. 

Memories are meant to be shared for me that's why I'm here to do that. I swear, I had the best summer ever. I couldn't wait to share what happened this summer. Now that summer is going to end soon here in my country, I don't think it's too late to share my story. 

In the US, summer has already started, am I right? Well, that's good for you guys. Summer is my favorite season. Although, you would feel exhausted because of the extreme heat but it's a fun ride on the other side. 

You get to go to the beach. Learn new things. Ready to beat the summer heat. You get to do anything you want!!

I'm happy that I'm back. Oh yes, I'm baaaack! I'm so happy! I just love to write and write and write. It's one of my hobbies. Oh and another thing, I've been into art right now. I've been drawing and painting so... you should watch out for my next blog posts because I'm going to show you my artworks.

I might share how I did with them, maybe? If possible. Please check out my blog for my next blog posts. I'm sure that my blog posts are worth the wait. It's important for me that I have my readers or co-bloggers who read my posts. 

I'm out for now. Excited for you guys to see my next blog posts! Bye :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment