Saturday, May 30, 2015

Mantalip Reef!

Hello! Another adventure story to tell. I am literally stuck here at home but I was at a swimming pool earlier. I had a lot of fun because i was with my bestfraaands! Okay, I just want to tell that I love my bestfriends, I mean who doesn't love their bestfriends. Wait, is that even called a bestfriend then? Okay, I have to stop. I am here to tell what my experience on Mantalip Reef was.

Mantalip Reef can be found at Bindoy, Negros Oriental, Philippines. Actually, we were at Ayungon but we rode a 'bangka' to get there. Bangka is a Filipino translation for what we call 'boat' here in the Philippines. We were like 5-8 people on one boat. The ride was more than 30 minutes but less than 1 hour, it was because the trip was pretty long. 
We had our relatives with us and they occupied 2 boats. 

As we got there, the view was really lovely. Imagine seeing the clear blue water of the sea with mixed shades of green!! It was my first time seeing a nice view of the sea because we haven't really done that before, that is why. The Mantalip Reef has a house standing on the water. Don't worry, the house is cemented on the ground so it's really nice! You can also rent a room in there but we didn't because we no longer had time to stay there plus there's a lot of things to do back at the house.

My relatives and other family members went swimming. Yes, at the sea! I didn't went down there. It was because when my skin gets touched by sea water, it gets very itchy plus red spots will start to cover my whole skin. I know, I have such irritated and sensitive skin and I hate it. Well, I guess I can't do anything about it. 

Anyways enough with that, there were different kinds of fish that you will see. The fishes were different from size to color, just wow. You can see the corals and sea weeds which were so beautiful. Oh, I almost forgot, there were jellyfishes! The best time to swim is when the sea goes low tide and the crabs will start to come out and climb on the down part of the stairs. More fishes will come out, we enjoyed looking at them!

Are you searching for some starfish? Of course, the reef has it. Try to notice the sea, there were blue things sparkling. We tried to ask for help to get one and there we saw it. It was a starfish!! It was so cute but smells fishy. It was really blue and they were many. Just a reminder: You can get them and throw them back to the sea but don't take them home. It's not allowed. 

This pretty much sums up my experience there in Mantalip Reef! Anyways, if you're going to visit the Philippines. Mantalip Reef should be on your bucket list. It is just one of the must-go-to places. Of course, I will be sharing photos! Again, I used my tab's camera for this. You will see me at the last photo lol. Hope you enjoyed reading another blog post from me. Keep on reading! I'll appreciate it! Goodbye for now :)














No comments:

Post a Comment