Thursday, May 28, 2015

Trip to Ayungon, Negros Oriental, PH

This girl is totally back in the blogger community!! So, this summer I went travelling a lot with my family. Every two years, it's normal for us to stay in our province. My main province is in Iloilo, Philippines (of course) but my father told me, we have another province. It's a nice experience because we get to see our relatives again including my grandmother, aunt, my aunt's son and uncle. We also visited our other relatives, they are too many to mention :-). 

May 12, 2015 - 30-45 minutes of car ride to the sea port (should I call it 'sea port' or not?), 1-hour ride in a ferry boat, and a 2-hour bus ride. It's creepy that I still remember those things. It was my first time to have a very long trip like that but after all, our destination which was Ayungon, Negros Oriental didn't made us disappointed.

We spent our 8 days in Ayungon to be exact. We stayed in my father's relatives and I thank them for welcoming us. The people there are nice and I have observed that their lives were simple. They wake up early and as for me who is a Manila girl, it's not normal for me. I wake up and look at the time,  it's almost 10:30. My earliest is 9 am on a normal summer day but here nope we wake up at 6:30, I guess or sometimes 7 in the morning.

The house we stayed in is exactly in front of the seashore, they/we call it 'baybay' here. It's a nice feeling to wake up that early and go outside to sit on those small rocks. Then, remove those slippers to feel the warm sand while holding a hot glass of chocolate milk. After that, you can just stare at the calm and true blue sea. Feeling the air covering the whole place with quietness which resembles peace.

I think I'm really going to miss that place so much! You should try to visit different islands and places here in the Philippines. It's just that, despite of all the bad things you see in different places, there will always be this 'something' hiding in those places that you, yourself, have to find out. That's what I realized after this trip. 

The next pictures are the pictures I, myself took. I chose a few out of the hundred (just joking) pictures I took so, here it is! I took these pictures during the 2-hour bus ride we had. We were going up the mountains and the view was so priceless! Aaand yes, Ayungon is in the top of the mountains, I think so because the bus was non-stop moving in circular motion through the mountains as I have seen during the bus ride. I felt dizzy actually, good thing, we have mint candies ready in our bags. Picture perfect memories, is it.  Take a look on this beautiful place.

**Also, I used my tab's camera so sorry if the case was covering the pictures. I haven't bought a fixed case for it so.. i hate it.













The next pictures were taken at the 'baybay' or seashore in English translation. As I said earlier, it's in front of the house we stayed in. :-)






Yes, those are real mangroves :-) Say hello to my brothuuur lol.


These are the most delicious ice cream I've ever tasted.






Say hello to my papa, I call my father 'papa' so...




Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate your effort! Please follow me or comment if you like this blog post, it would mean sooo much to me! To my next adventure stories, here's Erickah saying goodbye for now. Can't wait to share more things to you! x

No comments:

Post a Comment