Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Summer Playlist~


I just wanna share to all of you my summer playlist. I love music and summer so why can't I have my playlist, right? Anyways, this is to add more fun to your summer vacation. You can listen to these songs while you're on a road trip with family or friends. I'm sure even them would like these songs! Here they are!


1) Want To Want Me by Jason Derulo



2) Painkillers by Jason Derulo ft. Meghan Trainor (*Loving this song atm*)



3) Pretty Girls by Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea 



4) New Romantics by Taylor Swift
(I can't find a nice audio version so..)




5) Summer by Calvin Harris




6) Fire & Gold by Bea Miller



It's pretty short but this sums up all of my favorite songs at the moment that when I hear them I feel 'summer time' is still on. Bye for now! :-D





No comments:

Post a Comment